Try this easy to make Crock-Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
It is getting that time of the year again. If you do not know about South Carolina Weather, let me give you a little incite. One day the weather will be in the mid-sixties, on the other hand, the next day it will be mid-twenties. The weather is very drastic in the latter part of the year. For instance, today it is cold and dreary outside. Two days ago it was sunny and sixty-five. Because of this drastic weather changes, it makes great weather for flu season. That is why this is a great time to introduce my Easy Crock-Pot Chicken Noodle Soup to you.
With Hints of ginger, it is great for someone that has an upset tummy.
This Easy Crock-Pot Chicken Noodle Soup is sure to warm your soul on a warm day. With Hints of ginger, it is great for someone that has an upset tummy. This is sure to become one of your favorite recipes. It is so easy to make just put all the ingredient together and let it cook in the slow cooker till you get home. Cook your noodles and you are done! Make sure you try this version of chicken noodle soup out and see if you do not agree that it is easy and delicious!
[amazon_link asins=’B072F6WM1B’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’soutfoodjunk-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’58d6853c-c18e-11e7-b488-ef3298bb6812′]
Please share our recipes with your friends and family. Leave us a comment below if you liked it or just to say hey!
Easy Crock-Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- 2-3 Skinless, boneless Chicken breast Can use Split chicken breast and make your own broth while omitting chicken broth ingredient.
- 12 oz bag Egg Noodles
- 2 cup sliced carrots
- 2-3 stalks celery
- 2 sprigs Rosemary
- 2-3 Slices Fresh Ginger Root
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 tsp ground thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 qt Chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add chicken to your crock-pot.
- Add in 1 qt of chicken broth and 2 cups of water
- Slice celery, carrots, and ginger root and add to crock-pot
- Mince garlic and add to crock-pot
- Remove stems from rosemary, mince and add to crock-pot
- Add in bay leaf and ground thyme.
- Cook for 4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low. Test with a meat thermometer for doneness. Remove chicken and shred it. Add it back to broth.
- Cook your egg noodles on the stove top once you have about 20 minutes remaining on your crock-pot. You will add water and a tsp of salt to water. After they are just about done remove and drain. Combine with your crock pot ingredients.