Deviled Eggs is a true southern classic side dish. I can’t think of a time that it was not served at a Thanksgiving meal, Christmas Dinner, or dinner on Easter Sunday. You can also find these at church social gatherings etc. They are delicious and Deviled Eggs are so easy to make. Follow along as my wife and I share how easy it is to make Deviled Eggs.
To see how easy they are to make, watch the video below.
- 6 boiled eggs
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise We prefer Dukes but use what ever brand you prefer.
- 1/2 tablespoon Prepared Yellow Mustard
- Salt an Pepper to taste
- Start by peeling 6 boiled eggs.
- Cut them in half longways and remove the center. Place Centers in a bowl. If you have a Deviled egg tray, place your eggs in them. If not, place them on a flat tray or dish.
- Add centers to a bowl and mash them up. A fork works great for this.
- Add mayo and mustard to the bowl and mix well.
- Add in salt and pepper to taste.
- Add filling to each egg.
Also, you can place them in the refrigerator before serving as they are best served cold.