Try this easy to make Homemade White Bread in the bread machine!
White bread is a staple in most homes in today’s modern era. White Bread may not be the healthiest of bread choices, but it is one of the tastiest. What it lacks in nutritional depth, it makes up in flavor. Just like your favorite desserts, it is nice to splurge once in a while on a favorite treat. It does not have to be a burden or struggle to make homemade white bread. With the invention of the bread machine, it is easier now than ever before. Today we are sharing our favorite Homemade White Bread in a bread machine.
Of course, I tried the recipes that came in the recipe book with the machine, but they left me wanting more.
A few years back I was given a Bread Machine as a Christmas present. I love homemade bread but did not always have the time to make it, so I asked for a bread machine for Christmas. Of course, I tried the recipes that came in the recipe book with the machine, but they left me wanting more. That is when my search sent me to the internet and I found Ron’s White Bread recipe. I tried it a few times and tweaked it a little to suit my needs. That is where this recipe comes into play. This bread is full of flavor and is light and airy. Perfect for sandwiches, grilled cheeses, and the best french toast you have ever had.
In this post, I will give you step by step process on how to make the perfect Homemade White Bread in a bread machine. I am sure this homemade bread will become a household favorite as it is in mine. Please share this recipe with your friends and family.
Bread Machine White Bread
- 1 Cup water
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Tbsp Dry Milk
- 2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil You can use whichever oil you like, I prefer Olive Oil.
- 1.5 Tsp Salt One and half teaspoons
- 2 Cups Bread Flour
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1.25 Tsp Bread Machine Yeast One and a quarter teaspoons. You can use quick Rapid Rise yeast also.
- Add the ingredients in the bread pan they way they are listed from first to last. Your yeast should be sitting on top of the flour. To add to the flavor, you can add a few pats of butter on top of the flour also.
- Put bread pan in the bread machine and use setting number 1 with a loaf size 1 to 1.5lbs and a medium crust.
- Once bread is almost done, check for internal temperature with a instant read thermometer
- Once it reaches 190 degrees internal temperature, remove bread pan. Even a few degrees over can be bad. It will cause your bread to dry out faster so do not skip this step.
- Remove bread from pan immedialty and place bread on a cooling rack.
- Allow bread to come to room temperature before slicing or storing.